Passion, persistence, integrity, innovation, knowledge, team work
Today, LJ Hooker is one of the largest real estate agency franchise groups in Australasia with over 700 franchises and 8,000 staff.
We are proud of our history and proud to be THE number one real estate brand in Australia.
Looking to sell? LJ Hooker sells a property every 10 minutes! Our powerful brand recognition attracts more buyers and investors and that’s why more people choose LJ Hooker to sell their home. To maximise the strength of 12 offices on the Northern Beaches and over 700 offices internationally for the sale of your property, contact us today!
We respect the importance of choosing an agent that is both reliable and trustworthy and we appreciate that selling your home will be one of the most important transactions in your life. Being part of one of the world’s most trusted and most chosen Real Estate companies, we maintain continuous evolution and innovation delivering a powerful Real Estate force with high service standards.
Our office is situated in a prominent position in the Freshwater Village shopping centre and is the most modern real estate office in Freshwater. We strive towards ‘customers for life’ and our strong referral and repeat business is testimony to our achieving a high profile within the marketplace.
The LJ Hooker Freshwater team goes beyond buying, selling, renting and managing property, offering a comprehensive and flawless experience. Our staff, with specialist local knowledge and friendly service tailored to suit your personal needs, genuinely care and are driven by their enjoyment of their work. As a result of this, the highly motivated and skilled LJ Hooker Freshwater team continue to strive towards greater service standards, better marketing strategies and the very best results possible.
We say thanks to the community by actively supporting and being a part of the LJ Hooker Foundation, sponsoring Cystic Fibrosis Australia and Humpty Dumpty Foundation.
Recent Awards, acknowledgements and achievements for the LJ Hooker Freshwater team include:
- 2017 Cranston Schwarz inducted into the Diamond Multi Million Dollar chapter of Captains Club
- 2017 LJ Hooker International World Champion Customer Experience (Property Management) Winner - Michelle Patterson
- 2017 LJ Hooker NSW/ACT Top Customer Experience (Property Management) Winner - Michelle Patterson
- 2017 Local Business Awards Finalist for Real Estate Business of the Year
- 2017 REB Finalist for Principal of the Year Metropolitan - Cranston Schwarz
- 2017 REB Finalist for Property Management Business of the Year
- 2017 REB Finalist for Sales Campaign of the Year - Cranston Schwarz
- 2017 REB Finalist for Office Administrator of the Year - Sarah Sunn
- 2017 REINSW Excellence Awards Finalist for John Grieg OAM Community Service - John Vaccaro
- 2017 John Vaccaro inducted into Captains Club
- 2016 Top Gun Winner - Cranston Schwarz
- 2016 Local Business Awards Finalist for Real Estate Business of the Year
- 2016 REB Finalist for Property Management Business of the Year
- 2016 REB Finalist for Property Manager of the Year - Michelle Lucas
- 2016 REB Finalist for Rising Star - Emily Hay
- 2016 REB Finalist for Office Administrator of the Year - Sarah Sunn
- 2016 REINSW Excellence Awards Finalist for Property Marketer - Cranston Schwarz
- 2016 REINSW Excellence Awards Finalist for Residential Property Manager - Michelle Lucas
- 2016 LJ Hooker NSW/ACT Excellence in Marketing Winner
- 2015 Sarah Sunn inducted into Captains Club
- 2013 LJ Hooker International Award for Best Cell
- 2010 Cranston Schwarz inducted into the Platinum Life Member chapter of Captains Club
- 2002 Best Property Investment Management Team - 2nd place
- 2001 Best Property Investment Management Team